Simply Teeth provide emergency dental care to patients across Essex. If you have chipped or broken a tooth as a result of an accident or injury, it is important you see a dentist as soon as possible. The same goes for one or more knocked out teeth. The sooner you are seen by a dental professional the better the chances that the teeth could be re-implanted, depending on the severity of your injury.
Here are some of the steps an emergency dental appointment will cover:
- A thorough examination of the injured area will be undertaken. This may include dental x-rays to determine the extent of the damage.
- Depending on the severity of the pain, the area will be numbed with local anaesthetic.
- The injured area will be sterilised to reduce the risk of infection.
- The damaged teeth will be restored temporarily or permanently, depending on the case.
- In severe cases the affected tooth may require extraction and implant treatment will be discussed.
24-Hour Emergency Dental Care: Ilford, Southend-on-Sea & Essex-wide
Our emergency dental care services may be provided on a 24-hour basis. With a practice in Seven Kings, we can serve patients from Ilford, Romford, Basildon, Dagenham, Billericay, Grays, Southend-on-Sea and further afield. If you require an emergency dentist and live in these areas, contact Simply Teeth now.
Experienced Emergency Dental Appointment Essex
If you require emergency dental treatment, you should ask to see a dentist as soon as possible. At our Essex practice, we offer appointments for all dental emergencies, including toothache, lost or broken crowns, chipped teeth, fillings, abscesses, trauma, avulsed teeth and facial swelling. We can take care of your injuries to ensure you heal quicker and more effectively, ensuring that you avoid additional dental problems and complications in the future.
- Preservation of remaining tooth structure.
- Reduced risk of infection.
- Improved long-term oral health overall.
Back to ServicesEmail US