All-on-4 Implant Supported Dentures
If your dentures are becoming uncomfortable and tiring, we have a fast, efficient and comfortable solution that will give you a second chance at the feeling of a mouth full of stable, permanent teeth.
All-on-4 is a revolutionary and highly advanced new method that allows a full mouth of new teeth to rest with complete, proven stability on only four implants. Here's what it involves:
- State-of-the-art technologies such as CT Scanners are used to plot the location of just four implants in your jaw (two in the upper, two in the lower)
- These implants form a sturdy base for a full arch of dentures to be secured on top of.
- The dentures will then be permanent. They look and function just like natural teeth.
- You walk out on the same day with a beautiful, natural, functional smile!
At our practice, we understand the impact a smile can have. We would never send you out without a complete smile. That's why, usually, we will fit you with a temporary bridge (which looks identical to your natural teeth and functions just as well) before we add your permanent denture six months later.
We also offer sedation options for nervous patients. Dentistry doesn't have to be frightening! With modern sedatives, many patients will hardly know they've been in surgery.
- Your perfect smile will enhance your confidence.
- No need to hold back your laughter.
- No need to restrict your choice of foods.